1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
"Remember: Get into the habit of knowing where little fingers are before you slide the tray (onto the high chair so that you don't accidentally pinch them)."
2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
easter basket neighbor gave little dude, bagel, coffee, digital camera, bib, stack of recipes to try, homeopathic bug spray, homeopathic baby sunscreen, baby vitamins
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Cooking channel...How to Boil Water
4.Without looking, guess what time it is?
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
cooking show, birds, son hiccuping, fridge humming
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
last night, toy shopping for neice, nephew and little dude
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
none a ya. None of your business. :-)
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes. Very interesting dreams.
11. When did you last laugh?
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
clock, picture of a pear on a plate
13. Seen anything weird lately?
I live in Atlanta. I see weird things everyday. Like blown up cars for instance. recently we were driving into a parking lot and a car had just exploded setting fire to 5 other cars. All were totalled. It was nuts! I have never seen blown up cars before until moving to Atlanta. I've seen it 3 different times here.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
it's pretty cool
15. What is the last film you saw?
Whatever i didn't finish last night because i was bored. Some brittish flick. Last one i finished? Death in Gaza.
16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Pay off the house, set a bunch of money aside for little dude, give a ton to all family and travel the world. I don't care much about possessions but would love to experience/see this world.
17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
You don't know much but anyway. When i was 4 my dad was propositioned by saudi princes to run a pepsi plant in saudi arabia. But he would have had to leave me for 3 months alone so didn't take the job. They were going to pay him quite well. I often wonder what our lives would look like had he done that. Would i have become Muslim or would i have looked at it differently. Would my dad be muslim? Who would i be? Would my dad have four wives? He loves middle eastern women. Hmmm.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Get rid of the shrub.
19. Do you like to dance?
It's okay. There's better things to do though. I do like to dance for my son. It cracks him up.
20. George Bush
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Zahra or Aliyah
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Been there, done that. But the name i wanted was Mikail or Khalil. Compromised on another.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Absolutely. Would prefer it. Canada sounds nice actually. Is that abroad?
24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
I don't think there will be pearly gates but i hope i don't have to spend a long time in hell and hope i make it to heaven. I hope he'll also say, "Would you like to finally see your sister?"
25. 4 people who must also do this meme in their journal. I'm not gonna force anyone, but i'll request Southern Masala, Zack, Aisha, and Sister Scorp. Just going with the people i know in person.