Thursday, April 13, 2006
- Book Meme (aka Topic Change)
- Are You a Slacker Mom? Your quiz results make you...
- Speaking of food...does no one like my food blog o...
- Me and the Rabbi
- Many of my friends complain about their husbands h...
- George and Laura visit Hyderabad
- So cool!
- Where are you from?
- Name: wayfarer
- Location: NJ, United States
These writings are the footprints of my journey. A convert Muslim hippie chick and free spirit. I love laughter, knitting, quilting, crafting, reading, writing and family life. Why I call myself wayfarer: The path of Islam contains a most comprehensive and total system of conduct for the wayfarer. The outer behavior of a true Muslim reflects what is deep in his inner consciousness.As creation is based on unity, Tawhid as it is called in Arabic, every aspect of human experience reflects an aspect of unity. The Muslim is he who has submitted and surrendered in peace and knowledge to this wholesome and naturally balanced ecology... (from the book "Lantern of the Path".