Wednesday, November 12, 2008

winter work


winter work
Originally uploaded by wayfarer
I've realized over the last few weeks that i truly enjoy embroidery. I thought i was doing it because i like the way it looks but i really enjoy the process. We have been watching back seasons of 24, addictive show that it is. We don't really watch tv much besides CNN so it's unusual for us to get hooked on one. Well except for me and the latest World Poker Series but that's another story.

Anyhow, I've really loved stitching these bibs. A couple are vintage patterns from the 50's and others are more current. I love them all and a baby can never have too many bibs. The linen piece is for pants pockets for a pair of Spring pants for Little Dude. Working on a few Spring things now since i know time will be short(er) when it comes around.



PB050078
Originally uploaded by wayfarer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home