Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Finally!

We're finally feeling better. This cough is just horrible. Contractions have been coming too probably from lack of sleep but doctor said everything is good. It looks like we may not induce so that's good too. We'll see after the 37 week ultrasound. I can't believe my little babe will be here in a little over a month! I'm so excited, so anxious (just want everything to be done and ready - organized mostly because that is something i am not). I can't wait to hold the little one. It's been so long since i had a baby in these arms. Little Dude is starting to get a little jealous i think. He's going around talking like a baby and acting like a baby but he's also super excited for her. He keeps talking about her while i don't really mention it anymore because i don't want him to be jealous.

Not much else going on. I've been nesting. Making things and cleaning. I finally have some energy again. I haven't sewn for so long but i think with the cold weather, a comeback is coming. Also been working on the baby room. I'll post some pictures during naptime. We're off to the library program. Last one for the season. Fall is wrapping up around here and winter setting in and I'm really excited about that. I also love the time change (more before LD than now because now he gets up super super early but oh well, at least it's around fajr now). I like it getting dark earlier. Makes me want to cozy up inside and not leave the house which is exactly where i want to be all winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home