Friday, September 12, 2008

button hoarding

It is official. I'm a button hoarder. I love the dang things and now my son does too. He collection is rivaling mine. He loves driving his snow plows through them and just playing with him just like his mama. I see bags like this at a thrift store and i can't leave them behind. This is just a portion of what i brought home a few weeks ago. At $1 a bag, you really can't go wrong. I should post some pictures of my entire button collection. I use them for sewing, crafting and LD's collage and art projects too. Have any other ideas for me to use them so i quit hoarding? Best idea probably deserves a reward so a bag of mixed vintage and new buttons will be headed your way.

(more pictures are up on flickr)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home