Wednesday, November 21, 2007

3 years

Yesterday was our anniversary...i sort of forgot. Well I didn't forget, I just always forget if it's on the 20th or 21st because of the whole 4 day wedding thing. I took a gamble and went with the 21st because i don't like even numbers very much and figured i probably didn't get married on the 20th. I was wrong. We did. My mother in law chose the date because that's when the hall was free.

I got presents last night and he didn't. He will today. I just got back from getting them. It's been an interesting three years for us. Getting pregnant right off was sure the most interesting part - sure didn't expect that since i was told i would probably never have children. Liars. We barely knew each other when we got married. I mean we knew each other but we didn't really know each other so it's been a couple of years of getting to know each other, and the little dude too. I still can't believe it's been 3 years. And that we have a 2 year old. Happy Anniversary yesterday dear. And glad to have you with us Little Dude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home