Monday, November 19, 2007

Snow all day long...



Today the snow stuck. Lots of it. Was tempted to go out and play in it but it was cold, the house was just cleaned and so we didn't but tomorrow....

The only bad thing about snow is that it takes fall with it. The feel of fall, the look of fall, the smell of fall and it marks winter. Living in Georgia it seemed we never had winter because we never had snow. There were flowers all through winter. It seemed like a twilight zone to me... I do remember from my Colorado days that come February, i get tired of winter and snow and long for the living again...

I miss the leaves though. But it will be fun to have a snowball fight tomorrow with Little Dude. Finally I can win in a snowball fight. Muah ha ha. Te he he.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home