Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Time


I just don't seem to have time for anything these days but changing diapers, feeding my boss (my son), and then repeating those two things again and again and again. Oh, i mustn't forget calming him down during a crying spell. I don't even know what sleep is anymore. Somehow though i have managed to read 400 pages of a 500 page book...something i wasn't able to do pre-baby. How weird is that? I guess it's all that feeding time. The world around seems to have disappeared too. Half the time i have no idea what is happening in the world outside this house. The earthquake has been very sad though. Make sure to give some charity. They are in bad need of it. Some good charities are UNICEF (www.unicef.org), CARE (I think thier website is CARE.org but not certain) and Mercy Corps. It doesn't matter how much you give, but be sure to give something. These people have nothing left. I still can't believe how many of them are still fasting for Ramadan. That is unbelievable strength in my opinion. Let's do our part to help them out.

We did my little guy's aqiqua last weekend and my God that was a scary thing to do. DH did the buzzcut and then i did the shaving with a razor and oh my God that will put your gut into a knot. I thought the hair would come off a lot easier than it did. It didn't. It took a long time, and a lot of strokes with a razor. But it's done now. He's as bald as Mr. Clean. In fact, he now looks like a cross between the chubby Michellin baby and Mr. Clean. But much much cuter. :-) Next time i think we'll just do a buzzcut and be done with it.

Okay...my two minutes of freedom is over. The boss is calling me. Salaam!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home