Thursday, March 12, 2009

A little afternoon fun


A little afternoon fun
Originally uploaded by wayfarer


I love my kid sometimes. Well all the time, except for yesterday. Just kidding. But yesterday was a doozy. And Baby Girl also cried longer and harder than she has any evening yet. When is the colic gonna bid us farewell? I hope soon.

Soooo, yesterday both were sleeping and i had to be quiet because both were out in the open. Soooo, instead of doing any of the 100 things i should have been doing I made these. Aw yes, how does LD come into the picture? I said to him "Oh no. We needed to go to the store to get a card for my sister but BG is hungry and tired and you need your nap. Oh well. We'll make her one." LD with a very small pause says "it's okay. You can make her one in your sewing room." So sweet my boy. He liked these cards a lot. When he woke up he was very interested and when i told him i was sending these to friends he said with such a sweet sad face "my friends need some too!" Well okay, let's make them some. I thought it was cute today that he remembered these yesterday and said i should send her one of these. So I did. But i missed the mailman so it still didn't get out. I wonder if he has a solution for that?


inside
Originally uploaded by wayfarer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home