Friday, November 30, 2007

I did it!

I can't believe i pulled off a post a day for NaBloPoMo.

I got this recipe from a friend but she didn't provide me with the instructions. Yesterday was my first time making them and this is how i did it. I should give the little dude credit for his part actually, he did all the dumping into the bowl and a good portion of the stirring. S-C-A-R-Y! Wood spoon, egg, splatters, wall, counters, hair, mom, but hey it was fun and then i had to throw him out. I don't have the name of the cookies so i'll make up my own. Okay, onward!

Triple-Chocolate-Threat-Has-Everything in-them-including-crunch Cookies

1 cup of flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/4 stick of butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup oatmeal
1/3 cup of milk choc chips
1/3 cup of whit choc chips
1/3 cup of semi-sweet chips
1/2 cup of cranberries
1/2 cup of almonds (if you want)

(I left out the almonds because LD doesn't like crunchy stuff in his food. I used one type of chocolate chips - semi sweet and i used cranraisins instead of cranberries. They were all good. And practically all gone. :-)

Preheat oven to 350.

Mix dry ingredients (not the oat meal though or choc chips). Set aside.

Soften butter (micro for 12 seconds or so). Mix wet ingredients and cream sugar and egg.

Mix dry and wet, add in the oatmeal and then chocolate and cranraisins or cranberries.

Drop onto ungreased cookie sheet and lick the bowl clean - and don't let your toddler seeing you do that or they will fight you over the bowl and not listen to your warnings about salamonilla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home