Thursday, June 08, 2006

Pain

So the pain of reading a truly bad book is now behind me. Finally! I've been suffering for days trying to get through it. Every nap Little Dude took was spent reading this waste of a tree. My review has to be sent tomorrow so the new pain of writing the review is about to begin. I usually enjoy my little guys naps. This past week i dreaded them. "Come on Little Dude, you don't wanna sleep, you wanna play! Yay.." Ah, but the bribery didn't work, he slept and i read. Wah wah wah. I don't know how I'm going to write this thing. One good thing about a good procrastinator like me (i've had the book for two months and finished it the day i'm supposed to turn in the review) is that we get a lot done while procrastinating. For example, i disassembled and reassembled LD's stroller since he puked orange stuff all over it while out on a long three hour walk. That was no easy thing to put back together. I went to every baby event this week. I made an involved dinner which took a good three hours. I did every dish and washed every piece of clothing in this house. Hmmm, what else? So so much but i did finally reach the end. Alhamdulillah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home