Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Embarassing moment of the day...

Walking to the playground Little Dude excitedly yells out "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Look what I found!"

I'm praying with all my might he's talking about a tree, or the tennis court, or anything.........but indeed, he's talking about what I was afraid he was talking about.

"Look Mommy, it's an Indian!!!!"

LOL.LOL.LOL. Like he's never seen one before. OMG, embarassment. It was a stone cold auntie and she gave no expression so I'm hoping she didn't quite get what he was saying because everyone within 500 feet heard him.

And two minutes later (two quiet minutes later- an oddity) he looks at me with seriousness and says "Mommy, we're Muslims right?"

God I love this kid. He's a wild card and you never know what you'll get from minute to minute but sometimes he just makes you laugh. And so much of what he says is so out of the blue that it stops you in your tracks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home