Monday, August 10, 2009

Rice Flea Market

I've been hearing and talking about going to the Rice Flea Market a hop, skip and a jump away and finally it's happening. This is the week i've been waiting all summer for. My poor husband is going to be tormented and i'll do my best to ignore his painstaken face as I *hopefully* drag home some goodies on Saturday. It's been a long while since I went to a flea market, probably ten years or so.

here's my wishlist:

- vintage sewing stuff (buttons, rick rack, printed pattern bias tape)
- old quilts (grandmother's garden, texas star, Methodist star (i think that's the name), or any feedsack quilt).
- those old colored knitting needles
- giant picture frame (i've been on the search for this for months now but i'm hoping...)
- ephemera

Not too much to ask for right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home