Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Year of Mornings 27


A Year of Mornings 27
Originally uploaded by wayfarer
Part of a scrapbook page.
--------------------------------
Nesting: Nesting is the term used to refer to an expectant mother’s instinct which gives her a surge of energy which prompts her to clean and do various chores around her home. Nesting usually arises as the mother nears her due date.
-------------------------------
No kidding. I haven't been able to muster energy for much these days but yesterday, yesterday I was on a mission and I think I scared my husband and the little dude too. My husband kept laughing at me and my son just kept asking me what i was doing. I had no self control.

Today some errands need to be run but i think i should be able to knock out that list today besides the christmas cards, binding of quilt (handmaking), scrapbook and cooking. I definately feel it's doable and the rest should be done this week. My husband was shocked at what i accomplished yesterday - all with LD by my side. I was beat at the end though. The closets were torture. But boy does it feel better to go into both now.

Carseat is washed and clean, little girl laundry clean and folded waiting. Pictures organized! That's the one I can't believe i accomplished. I need to get another backup hard drive though to finish completely since this one is full. Easy enough. I'm feeling more settled now. Just need to figure out the whole where-is-little-dude-going-to-sleep dilemna. We're going to let him pick a bed set today and everything to go with it. Hopefully that'll make his room more cozy and he'll want to stay there...until at least 5 am. That'd be progress.

Thank God the energy came because I needed it. I'll feel settled once that list is done. There are other things I would have liked to have gotten done but these are what i feel i have to do so i can relax the next week or two. These next two weeks we have lots of library programs and other fun stuff to do. I want the next two weeks to be about me and my little guy before baby girl comes to town. I want to go on train rides, have fires, cuddle, and just be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home