Friday, October 12, 2007

Knitting envy and an early Eid Mubarak.

It drives me crazy that i have issues with knitting. I can do almost any other creative thing - at least to the point where i feel satisfied with the results. I can even knit a few dishcloths, as long as i don't make a mistake. I'm afraid to start a big project because i can never figure out how to pick up stitches or any other mistake fixing thing so i just don't knit. But if there's anything that makes me want to try again it's this. Dear God isn't that the coolest. I totally see Little Dude in one and myself too. It's killing me that i can't whip it up myself. Arghhhhhhh. Anyone who knits love my little dude enough to make one for him? ;-)

I probably won't be online tomorrow so I want to wish everyone Eid Mubarak now. Insh'Allah it has been a blessed and renewing month for all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home