Friday, January 27, 2006

Need sleep...

I watched Turning Muslim in Texas after reading about it on Sunni Sisters blog (link to the right). I'm way too lazy to link anything today. Between having my nose stuck in the Salam Pax book (this book rocks!) until 1:30 a.m. and Little Dude waking up at 5:00 a.m. to practice rolling over and poking me in the eye, I'm way way too tired to even function let alone link. Anyhow, do a google search for the title and it'll come right up. My thoughts on it are below.

Speaking of which, Sunni Sister is back! Yay. A group of thug bloggers were harassing her and she thought of quiting. Could you imagine the blogging world without her??? No. Speaking of which, if anyone has her email (she's turned off comments) please pass it on to me. She asked a question on her blog about the carnivaling and i'd like to answer....Thanks ya'll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home