Thursday, January 07, 2010

Breathe in, breathe out

When will i have time again?

Today while doing the dishes...had just started, I turned to see what Baby Girl was up to. She was eating Little Dude's paint brush with bright red (wet) paint all over it. Ugh.

Tried to wash dishes a second time while cooking their dinner. I turn to see what has Baby Girl squealing with delight. She's STANDING on top of Little Dude's table happy as can be. This girl is a climber. Drives me nuts! STANDING on TOP of the table. Grrr.

Dishes still aren't done and I've yet to even eat lunch today. I was hoping to make this.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salaams and they say girls are placid!! I dont think ive done the dishes in peace since Ayman was born.. or ate lunch on time either.. ur'll have time when they start there own lives and we'll wish we had these days back, no matter how crazy they are!! x

6:49 AM  
Blogger wayfarer said...

:-) true true true...

8:25 AM  
Blogger Southern Masala said...

Ha ha sounds like Daniel! Hope you guys are doing well!

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home