Thursday, May 07, 2009

Making things.

My son and the verb "make" make me laugh. He takes this word so literally. Here are a few instances.

1.

"I'm going to go make the bed now." (now it's rare i do this so i can kind of see his confusion lol) He got all excited and followed me upstairs.
"Where is the hammer and nails?"

2.

"Today daddy's colleague is coming over because he's moving here and soon you'll make friends with his daughters."

"Can i watch you make the girls? How are you going to make them? Like home(made)?"

3.

"Why does daddy go to work?"
"Because he has to make money."

Later that night we find him drawing away on several little pieces of paper.

"What are you doing?"
"I'm making money. Like daddy."

:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home