Tuesday, April 29, 2008

odds n ends

Had a good weekend in Boston. Feeling better. Getting caught up on stuff. Thanks for your comments and support. Got a menu together and will update the food blog soon. This one too. I've been working on a new quilting project when i can (hardly ever!). Will upload pictures soon.

Saw something the other day on a path near where we live. I spotted a turtle and a frog in swampy like ponds and was telling little dude that next time we'll bring boots and go in so we can touch them. Welllllll, later that day while walking back, we passed by a stream and out of the corner of my eye i saw a snake fly up and fling himself around. After a closer look i saw what he was doing. He had a frog halfway down his throat but he couldn't get the joint legs in and was trying hard. It had to be the most disturbing, disgusting but interesting thing I think i've seen. Oh yeah...the details. Snake was about 4 to 5 feet long and the frog was a good 6 inches. You won't be seeing my son going anywhere near any of the water in that park including the river. The images won't leave me head.

Speaking of bad images. I was having a bad dream last night and must have been talking in my sleep because ld sat up in bed so i did too. He took my face in his hands and gave me a kiss and said "All better mommy." And then we fell back asleep. It was so sweet and so funny. Makes the temper tantrums today a bit more tolerable. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home