Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Goal before dying

I don't accomplish anything if it's not written down. I mean I'll accomplish things, but nothing that I need to accomplish. There's one project that has been bugging me for about 15 months - digital pictures. Now, this might scare some of you and it certainly scares me but I haven't printed any pictures for 16 months - yeah, the age of my son. I've printed off a few for my inlaws and my parents but none for me. Can you believe that? The problem is organization. I can't figure out how to get this project rolling...which to keep, which to save to a cd/dvd...i hate throwing pictures out. What's really bugging me is that I'm afraid I'll die and my husband and his new wife won't have any pictures of LD when he was a baby. This really is a valid fear of mine. My husband doesn't touch technology...I'm the techie in this house so it all rests on my shoulders. I don't think he even knows how to download the pictures - not because a lack of intelligence because mash'Allah my husband is very smart but because he lacks the desire to play with technology. So, in an effort for my husband and his future wife, I am determined to get this project completed in one month. I figure if i do one month a day, i should have pictures ready for print in 15 days. Another couple days for uploading them to photosharing site so friends who have been bugging me for pictures can see them and then another few to get them transferred to a dvd (zack - can you help me with this part...do you have a dvd burner?) and put into the safe deposit box. This is my biggest job because it's so time intensive. Does anyone have any tips for me?

After that i have 8 more medium size projects for the year. I can't wait to get the biggie knocked out though. Aren't i bad? The good news is that if you've been wanting to see pictures, you should see some in a few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home