Friday, January 19, 2007

Chemotherapy Gift Basket

A couple of days ago I mentioned that a lady down the street is going through chemotherapy. I really want to do something for her and since I don't know her that well, I'm not quite sure what I can do. She loves seeing my little guy but I think it would be awkward to just invite myself over but I was thinking I could drop off a care package with a note that if she wants company, we would love to visit her or at least a gift package to ease her in times of difficulty. SO...any ideas of what I could put in there?

I was thinking:

- A crocheted cap and slippers for hospital visits and hair loss
- Gourmet teas and a nice new mug
- A good book (although I don't know what she would like)
- A puzzle book?

What other things would be good? Any crocheters have a nice pattern for a cap and slippers for a 50 something woman who has a lot of charisma?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home