Tuesday, September 12, 2006

It's finally here!

It's here! That day when you can finally breath again...the day that there is a little bit of coolness in the air. At last!!!!! I love it i love it i love it. It feels like Colorado to me. Finally the nights are getting cooler too. At last!

I usually love summer but in GA i hate it. Fall is good and all the other seasons suck. Summer is too hot, humid and buggy. Winter is too cold and rainy. Spring is too flowery making allergies crazy. I didn't even know i had allergies until i moved for this godforsaken state. But fall, fall is beautiful. Sunny and warm but not overkill and there's tons of things to do. Last year we went with our few week old son to the apple festival in the mountains and it was just awesome. Idyllic is the word i think. I hope we can do it again this year. Sort of a yearly trek to remember his first outing. You can also go hiking and just enjoy the outdoors again. I'm doing the happy dance today and poor little dude is looking at his ami likes she's lost her marbles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home