Friday, June 23, 2006

I love this feeling...

I just sent the book review that was due yesterday (as in last week) off to the paper, the Little Dude is taking a nap, and i have only one project due in the next few weeks and that one should be pretty easy. I am going to eat some lunch and spend some well deserved time reading and surfing the net and seeing what these so called terrorists are up to. There's something fishy about it to me, like they were set up or something - or maybe just whack jobs and in that case why did they have to get Islam involved. Don't they know we have have trouble on our plate? I'm not saying there's not crazy Muslims out there cause there are. Just look at me! lol. Ah, i must have got my sense of humor back too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home