Friday, March 16, 2007

I knew it

I knew once i saw those flowers on the trees, my nose was doomed. LD and I started sneezing yesterday and today i woke up with a sore throat, itchy eyes, heavy head and general icky feeling. I never knew what allergies were in Colorado. When they said the pollen index I always wondered why they did that. Well now i know because i just can't hack the pollen here. Maybe it's because it's everywhere and flying around in the air. Misery is to behold me for the next two weeks i know. I'm glad I finished my book review and got it sent off. Now it's time to focus on the move and catch up everything else. Looked through the Puerto Rico pics just now too and was amazed at some of the shots I got. Will post those hopefully today or Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home