Friday, January 23, 2009

A Year of Mornings


A Year of Mornings
Originally uploaded by wayfarer
Playdoh Blueberry Pie....mmmm.

I'm trying to give LD really good solo time in the morning and afternoon to ward off some of his sadness and today that was playdoh time. He keeps telling me how much he misses me and how much he loves me. He's not mad towards the baby at all, just sad a lot and trying to get attention (often acting up for it), so i'm trying to give him 30 minutes here and there of really good fun quality time instead of mediocre all day trying to juggle both attention. It made this morning already much better than usual. I also plan to start having a "date" with him once a month when the hubby is home. We'll go somewhere special just him and i. Even if it's just to the library or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home